jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How many Hubs do I need to sign up for Adsense

1. 61
    Omeligwe1posted 4 years ago

Hi I m new to the hubpages I have read so many hubs talking about the adsense program so I would like to know how many hubs I need before signing up so I Cant be rejected.
    Thanks smile

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ten articles were specified a couple of times in the adsense forums.. But that depends on which country you are from..applicants from some countries have to wait for six months before they get approved.  Welcome to HP and best wishes!

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

I don't think anyone knows anymore. It seems to keep changing. It used to be 5. Then I think I read it was 8 somewhere. So unless any better info comes along, I will opine that it is now 10.

1. Nexusx2 profile image60
      Nexusx2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I just removed alot of my hubs and I'm only going to stick to writing good content. If I only have three will my adsense be removed?

2. 0
      Mike Bigioniposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It also matters on the content. I would agree with paradigmsearch that 10 is a good number to go for, but also make sure they are longer articles with targeted content. Take the time and do a good job the first time. I'm just new to HP as well, but have been advised to go for a 10 page minimum before applying. Better to have too much rather than too little.

3. 61
    Omeligwe1posted 4 years ago

Wow........Thanks a lot guys I really appreciate your help.
    Thanks a lot