jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

30 Pagan Hubs in 30 Days: A Personal Challenge

1. Daniella Lopez profile image88
    Daniella Lopezposted 5 years ago

My personal challenge is to complete 30 hubs in 30 days on Pagan topics. My goal is to increase my total hubs, promote the craft, and learn more about the craft. Here is the link with information on my personal challenge:

http://daniella-lopez.hubpages.com/hub/ … -Challenge

If anyone is interested in doing this challenge, message me so that I can follow you. Blessed be! smile

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
      mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wish you well on this Daniella, just be careful that quantity doesn't effect quality, (a criticism many made of the Hubpages 30 hubs in 30 days challenge). I was contemplating doing one hub for the current weekly topic about the upcoming festive season, and focusing on Yule/Winter Solstice. Then I thought about it and realised this is a huge topic to cover accurately and would take days to complete, only to get a short season of interest each year in terms of traffic. Perhaps you might want to 'kick off' with this as your first Hub in your personal challenge though smile

1. Daniella Lopez profile image88
        Daniella Lopezposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the advice, Misty! I was actually thinking about writing a hub over that topic myself! We think alike. =P

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
          mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Go for it, I shall look forward to reading it smile

2. Danette Watt profile image89
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

Yes, I've seen some people do 30 in 30 and they just put out pure junk. Unfortunately, even after the 30 days, they continue to put out crap. Guess that shows what kind of writer they really are

working