jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Review these fictional hub series

1. Patkay profile image84
    Patkayposted 5 years ago

Have a look at my fictional hub series and tell me what you think about them. They are under the name tribulations of Mark.

2. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

You can provide links to your work in this forum.

However, creative writing rarely if ever makes money on the internet. If it's any good you should either try and publish online (on Kindle or something similar) or get it published.

Patkayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot QuestionMaster for your information. Actually am in a dilemma not knowing whether to publish them online or through a traditional publisher. I am thinking  of publishing them online, so suggestions for best sites are also welcome.

Well I was afraid of providing a link here but since you alerted me that it is okay, here is the link: http://patkay.hubpages.com/hub/Tribulations-of-Mark

Thanks again.

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Your story is well-written and entertaining. I can see that the work is original, with a good combination of suspense and humor.

Thanks for the review. I hope I will be able to publish it.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome. I said it's good - not that it is ready for prime time, just yet. You may want to get it properly critiqued, then revised before seeking publication anywhere. Let's hope some literary genius will show up to give more in-depth comments.

Yap. That is what I am waiting. I am grateful for your time and comments.

working