jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Where is my Hub?

1. Leah Helensdottr profile image82
    Leah Helensdottrposted 5 years ago

I posted my first Hub last night, and can't find it anywhere except for my account page.  I've been reading the Learning Center and help pages, but can't find the answer.  Could some kind person please help this newbie figure out where my hub is???

1. julie51 profile image60
      julie51posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do you mean you published it? I am also looking for my hub that I started writing. I saved it by clicking the save on top of my hubpage. Now I could not find it.

Leah Helensdottrposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, sorry, I post on FreeRepublic.com, but publish here!  Must keep terminology straight...

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Oh, thank you, psycheskinner!  I'm writing that link down....

3. leahlefler profile image98
    leahleflerposted 5 years ago

Hi Leah (your parents had excellent taste in names),

Click on your profile and you should see the hub listed there. If you try searching for it through google, it may not show up right away (it takes a while for search engines to index new articles).

You can check to see if your hub is indexed over time by typing site:leahhelensdottr.hubpages.com and see what shows up.

(sidenote - I just checked and your hub has been indexed by google).

Welcome to hubpages!

Hi Leah,

And so did YOUR parents!  Thanks so much for the help; this site is fantastic, but I still have a lot to learn.  I'm bewildered!

1. leahlefler profile image98
        leahleflerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just keep writing - I have some early hubs that I need to revise, but I'm glad I wrote several when I was still in the learning process. Some of my early hubs are fairly decent, and you learn as you go along. The HP community is a pretty great group of people!

4. Leah Helensdottr profile image82
    Leah Helensdottrposted 5 years ago

I've been here less than a day, and I'm already convinced of that!  I look forward to getting to know them better.

working