jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

Google Adsense is so mess up

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 5 years ago

I closed all Google Adsense.  Then tried to open new account, but was denied. So, I found out that you need a new email address. I did that, and they refused again.  I just went into the new email account, and these idiots approved my adsense even though they had sent a message to the old email address that they rejected me, and that I could not use a new email address.

Anyway, there is no money with them anyway. But you need Google Adsense on Hub Pages if you want to earn from the Hub program.

You can have a Google adsense here, and not use it for your blogs, or websites.

1. uthurban profile image60
      uthurbanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Google Adsense is not messed up. They are doing perfectly fine. check yourself, I think it is you who are messed up........ don't take it otherwise, it is not a personal comment on you...... but, I think before blaming Google you should understand the way it handles account.

You can apply with same name, but a changed address.

2. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
      PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

@ LindaSmith1- contact them and ask why. As for no $ with them? I hit payout once again and thank godness that Adsense is available to us on HP...good luck with whatever you do....

2. habee profile image89
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Are you trying to confuse me on purpose? lol

1. Gina Coole profile image84
      Gina Cooleposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Me too! What is his point? smile

2. lobobrandon profile image83
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I guess he's confused

3. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Why did you close your Google Adsense Account?

LindaSmith1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Because of all of the complaints I was reading. It appeared as though not having it did not affect Hubbers, but it does.  All earnings stop, even from Hub Pages, except for amazon and ebay.

1. QuestionMaster profile image88
        QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's not a good idea to just take people's word for everything, ESPECIALLY on the internet. Adsense is a huge company, part of an even bigger company (Google.) It's not surprising that there are complaints from at least some people, whether those complaints are legitimate or not.

You should always do your research before making decisions, especially if it's to do with how you earn online.

It's clearly stated in the FAQ as as on other areas of the site that you need Adsense to use the HP ad program.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#program-requirements

4. puter_dr profile image85
    puter_drposted 5 years ago

so, do you have adsense now, or not. Your post didn't really make that clear.

Anyway, you can only have one google adsense account, and I guess that doesn't apply if you close it yourself, so perhaps you can get a new one.

Another alternative is to set up a business name and apply.
    you can indeed use the same google adsense account and use it with hubpages as well as any other blogs or websites you own.

LindaSmith1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh believe me, Adsense is nuts, whether they shoot you down, or you close the account yourself.

They would not open new adsense account under a different email, or the old email. 

My email goes to the original email address. By a fluke, I decided to see what was in my new email,and saw something from adsense, where they approved the new account.  Google Adsense is nuts.

5. adrienne2 profile image83
    adrienne2posted 5 years ago

Speaking of google adsense, where did the cpc column go in the keyword search tool? Anyone know?

6. GAbaptist profile image84
    GAbaptistposted 5 years ago

This reply is for adrienne2 - You now have to log in with a Google Adwords account to access the CPC column.

The forum reply buttons seem to be screwed up and I can't reply directly to certain posts.

7. adrienne2 profile image83
    adrienne2posted 5 years ago

GAbaptist I have noticed this its as if you have to create a pretend campaign to get the CPC. Am I wrong/right on this point?

1. GAbaptist profile image84
      GAbaptistposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, you don't have to create a campaign, just log in and then you will have the option to add the CPC column when doing keyword searches.

1. adrienne2 profile image83
        adrienne2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oooh ok I got it now.

working