jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Duplicate Hub

1. mybombs profile image62
    mybombsposted 5 years ago

Hai,

Im newbie in hubpages, for  2 days ago, I wrote 5 hub, 3 hub about one topic (relevan keyword), when I write these articles, Im not copy words or sentences from previous articles. But now its detected as duplicate. And one article need revision because substantial portion was same. Does hub not allow to write hub about same topic (although it use different content/unique completely)

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can write on the same topic but if your Hub's content has been published previously on another site it is considered duplicate and not acceptable in HP, which requires you to publish unique content. Your Hub could be moderated for duplicate when there is substantial similarity to other material written by you or material found on the internet. You need to approach the subject differently if you expect your hub to pass the test.
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#duplicate_content

mybombsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oke, thank you for your advice, I will try it. smile

2. IzzyM profile image84
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I really think you should re-read Hubpages rules.

I had a look at your hubs and they all seem intended to promote another site. Not only that, but they contain no actual information that would be useful to the reader, only suggestions that they visit your site.

I would change them if I were you before you find your whole account pulled.

I have tried to try my hub that promote another site. When will do it in my hubs need revision, I dont find delete menu. Would you please give me tips?

just found this menu, thank you smile

working