jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Misha - HELP!!!!!

1. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 4 years ago

Hey, Misha, you still here, hanging around?  I need your anarchy/anti-establishment knowledge!  You told me, I know you did, I'm sure of it!  (could have been in a conversation with others, but I remember you, specifically, telling me to "just wait and see" or something like that.)

Okay, I'm in a Race, Class, Gender course and the chapter I'm currently reading (from the Social Injustice book) is "Classical Explanations of Inequality."  It's talking about capitalism, religion, and Marx, and how the government tells us what to think by way of the rich having control over intellectual stimulation/education. 

First off, okay, I believe you.  smile  (yes, I'm eating a bit of crow at the moment, but only because this 'proof' pisses me off!!  - because I didn't believe it, not because you're right  smile  ) 

I get it, but I don't get it, and I'll have a test (with two essays, probably only one on this topic) and a separate group essay in a week to ten days.  Any help would be appreciated, in the form of discussion so I can understand it.  It's already past my bedtime, but I had to post this first.  I'll check back in the morning before I go to school.  Hope to hear from you,

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

Misha is long gone...

3. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 4 years ago

Send a message to Evolution Guy. He can get it to Misha.

1. Rafini profile image81
      Rafiniposted 4 years ago in reply to this

okay, will do.  thanks smile  (posted a short message on his FB page too, lol)