It's a Wonderful life parody game

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 4 years ago

Okay, I'm sure by now that most of you here have either seen and/or heard of the classic film, "It's A Wonderful Life."  For those you who don't know the story, it's basically about a guy that sees how life would be like if he was never born, but only to find out just how important his life truly meant to the others that he ever knew; thus showing how even one man can make a difference in society. 

Anyway, for the sake of argument, let's pretend that your guardian angel sees you during the holidays to show you just how life would be if you were never born.  Lets sake for the sake of argument, everyone you ever known went on to live happier lives without you around, so it gets to the point that you ask the angel to check how his life would be if you were never born.  Upon checking on your guardian angel's life if you were never born, it turns out that he becomes God's number one guy.  Meaning that if anything were to ever happen to god, then he'd take over heaven.  Now, your guardian angel is contemplating to kill you, so he can become god's number one guy.  What are you going to say and/or do to convince him to let you live? 

By the way, this question was inspired by the Nostalgia Critic at, as he normally likes to make fun of bad movies a lot.  Plus, he does hilarious sketches with premises like the one that I just mentioned.  I do apologize to anyone out there that this thread offends, but this thread is made purely for comical purposes only.  Anyway, I hope you all have fun with this one. big_smile

1. seanorjohn profile image80
      seanorjohnposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Love that film and watch it every Christmas.

I would point out how being God's number one guy is fraught with perils. Jealousy and rivalry often sour this type of relationship. I would remind him that Satan was once God's number one guy and he ended up with a truly Hellish life. That should save me I think.