jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

A third concept - unintelligent design?

1. SimeyC profile image90
    SimeyCposted 5 years ago

I've heard of creationalism, intellegent design, but if I was going to believe in anything it has to be 'unintelligent design'.

Just look at the mess this world is in - surely an intelligent being behind it would have designed the 'system' so it didn't go so badly wrong - hence it must be an unintelligent design!

Um and as proof - I put this thread in totally the wrong 'heading' - so unintelligent design leads to unintelligent forum writers!!!

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow - the US congress? lol lol lol lol lol

2. paradigmsearch profile image87

Agreed! That or one designed by an extremely flawed entity. Or an entity that doesn't give a damn.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I bow down to our moronic overlord-creator.

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

lol lol

Even chaos has some sort of patterns. lol

4. paradigmsearch profile image87
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

I can't wait for someone to try to figure out how SimeyC's reply ended up above my post that he was replying to. lol

5. paradigmsearch profile image87
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

It's happened again!

Are you deleting your posts after I enter my reply and then re-entering them exactly the same just to confuse the flip out of me!!! hmm

I did not do this on purpose, the first one anyway...big_smile I now know how to totally mangle a thread if I should ever want to. I am sorry about that.

Meanwhile...

The summaries you sent are almost done being put into the blog draft. I am ready for more at any time. Your summaries are awesome, btw. I truly expect google to be ecstatic with the finished page.

Great! Send me a link when you have a chance and I'll do some promoting too! I hope you're going to do well out of this too!

I'll work on more summaries tonight and try and get them to you soon!

The last blog page I posted got indexed in a heartbeat. So we should think about timing here. We want to time the post for max effect. Two factors:

1. We don't want to compete with a currently going news frenzy. That one is easy; we just wait for a lull.

2. The second one is your bailiwick, i.e. when will gamers be most in an appropriate frenzy relating to this page?

We have time. Something to think about.

working