jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how much traffic

1. 60
    kcr11posted 8 years ago

how much traffic a well written article(with well placed keywords get)? Say the topic has key words which are searched well by people.
    I know there won't be exact numbers but on average how much traffic can I expect per a day?

2. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

There are too many factors to give any sort of definitive answer on this.  It depends on topic, content, backlinks, competition...

3. 60
    kcr11posted 8 years ago

I am saying the same. A well written(good content), a well searched topic, enough backlinks and moderate competition..... How many page visits such an article gets in a day?(not only from hubpages' users but overall traffic). Just give an average number.

4. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

That's what I'm saying.  There isn't one.  A hub on, say, how to get out of debt, would have a very different pattern of traffic and measure of success than, say, a recipe for escargot.  Then there's the problem of what you consider a "good" hub, and the fact that there are so, so many hubbers writing on so many topics that an average calculated across them, even if we could do such a thing, would not actually be a good measure of how well the good hubs were doing.  Make sense?