jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Podcasts

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

Hi-
      I want to know--are podcasts only for HP member/writers to listen to?  Or would a hub link to a podcast work for outside traffic readers?

1. Just Ask Susan profile image87
      Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's a good question. I am going to go and try to post a link on Facebook to see if this will work. Be right back.

1. Just Ask Susan profile image87
        Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

On Facebook there are links to podcasts here at HubPages but it's posted by Simone who has the HubPages account on facebook. I know that Saddlerider has posted a few of his poems done with with a program, cannot remember the name of the program now, but it's like a podcast..Hope this makes sense...

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I thought a link works anywhere on the web once posted yikes

3. WriteAngled profile image94
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

The way to check would be to log out of Hubpages and try to access the link while logged out. If it comes up without a request for user name and password, then it will be accessible to anyone.

4. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

Ohh..thanks, WriteAngled... ... . ok...(well...duh!  why didn't I think of that??!!!???)  I swear, my brains are turning to mush here lately...

How to feel stupid in one easy lesson.....  sad

Too many things on my mind, I guess..can I blame 'information overload?'  wink

Or, as my dad used to say, "I got water on the brain, and it froze and everything slipped my mind."  lol

1. Rosie2010 profile image81
      Rosie2010posted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol your dad had a great sense of humour, MsLizzy lol

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
        DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, Rosie2010, that he did.  wink

5. Just Ask Susan profile image87
    Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago

So sorry, I totally misinterpreted your questions. sad

working