jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Backlinking opportunity

1. annmackiemiller profile image84
    annmackiemillerposted 5 years ago

Hi there, I have a backlinking opportunity for anyone interested. what I am looking for is a blog of 100-200 words summarizing your article, what the reader will find in it and why they should read it, what value is it to them sort of thing.  Include a link. The ones I am looking for relate to these topics and will be on-going so keep them coming all year.

1.  A Green Christmas
    2.  Christmas Ideas
    3.  Cats and Dogs
    4.  Vegetarian living and veggie recipes.

I don't want product hubs unless it is a proper review of 1 (one) product.  #
    If you are interested contact me via my contact email and title it Gurst Blog so it doesn't get lost with all the other stuff.

Cheers Annie xoxo

annmackiemillerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

no one interested?   it is a free backlisting opportunity

1. mary615 profile image93
        mary615posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like a good opportunity, but the blogs I've done are more than that. Do you mean the summary should be no longer than 200 words, or the blog itself?

annmackiemillerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

your summary should be at least 100-200 but not shorter - I don't mind if it is longer but not shorter - that said, remember you are trying to drive traffic to your link - to read your articles so don't give too much away - just enough to get them interested enough that they want click over to read your article.  Where you are sending it to can be as long as you like.
          does that make sense?
          your's would be just one of many blog entries -

2. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 5 years ago

Fantastic idea! I am sure you get considerable traffic to your blog to send enough traffic to the link (article) posters.

Sometimes I too feel lazy to post on my own blogs. That's why I implemented a guest post tab which invites writers to post on my blogs, so that I don't have to. smile

Best Regards

working