jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Hi, looking to make friends =D

1. Mandy Kei profile image61
    Mandy Keiposted 5 years ago

Have not been on here for a while XD since last I wasn't too interactive but I've got some time to do what I want now and looking to make friends and talk about common interest and swap idea's and advice, as we all do need a little help sometimes in life smile

-Mandy Kei

1. paradigmsearch profile image91
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome back to the Land of Mystery...smile

2. Ms Dee profile image86
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

Hi Mandy!  Good to see you here and welcome back smile. What are your interests?

Mandy Keiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I haven so many but in a small nutshell; fashion, beauty, inner-well being, health, news (local and international) and food is a very big one ^-^ and animals, education and self-learning, yourself?

3. Ms Dee profile image86
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

I see on your profile you list interests in fashion, health, food, pets, well being and much more.

4. thooghun profile image87
    thooghunposted 5 years ago

Hi Mandy! Welcome back to Hubpages. It seems we have a common interest in pets (my dog is my avatar). smile

Very cute! Jack Russel? I have a Pomeranian, love all kinds of dogs. How old is he?

1. thooghun profile image87
        thooghunposted 5 years ago in reply to this

"She's" just turned five, although she acts as if she were 5 weeks old. Ah, Pomeranian, isn't that the small fluffball?

Oh congratz healthy and still energetic  I hope smile Yes she is, not too much of a fluffball I believe she is mixed with a Chuhuahua but she's full of character

5. cherylone profile image90
    cheryloneposted 5 years ago

Hi Mandy, Welcome back, I'm relatively new around here and loving the learning.

Hey Cherylone! Thanks, oh well welcome to Hub pages, great learning is always fun, what are your main interests?

1. cherylone profile image90
        cheryloneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I love cats and tend to write a lot about them, but I also love writing short stories that shock, surprise, or throw you for a loop.

working