jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

My Hub - Tenko

1. Hello, hello, profile image61
    Hello, hello,posted 5 years ago

I wrote a hub Tenko which was about the life oF Margot Turner and was told I dublicate it. I checked it out but could not find any other hub apart from Tenko fish, Tenko soft toys and Tenko somebody lived from a young age with somebody.

Then I added to Tenko -- Margot Turner's life to make it distingued but now it was marked to have to be changed before publication.

I send an email to 'team' on the first remark 'duplicate' but did not receive an answer.

This is a tribute to Margot Turner's life who had the hardest experiences and it should be told and remembered.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT. EVERYBODY ELSE THINKS IT IS VERY GOOD.

2. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Hi Hello, hello the duplicate content could be from anywhere on the web.  Did you use a lot of quotes or put in some block text from an autobiography or book that could have tripped the filters?

Email the team at HP again and ask them to point out which parts of the hub they were concerned were duplicate content.

Good luck and let us know how you get on smile

Hello, hello,posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wrote most of it in my own words but, of course, you can't away from facts of her life. No I didn't use the actual quotes. I wish they would answered my email.

I read about some others hubbers which had the same problems and were not told what actual was wrong. THAT IS WRONG. They supposed to support us.

What reallly angers me is that it is a tribute to Margot Turner and the other women who suffered so much and then I get that.

1. CMHypno profile image89
        CMHypnoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Keep emailing them until you get a reply Hello, hello, even though I know how frustrating it is.  Maybe have a bit of a rewrite of some of the text? Hope you get your hub back up and running soon.

Hello, hello,posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, CMHypno, for your sympathy and kindness.

working