jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

How do I get my ads enabled again?

1. brittanytodd profile image91
    brittanytoddposted 5 years ago

Is there a way to over-ride this?  I was using the term "fetishism" in a sociological sense, but my ads were disabled after a day of publishing it.  I read the terms and it said if it uses any adult content (including "fetish"), ads would be disabled.  How do I get this undone?  I have already contacted HP through an online form, but got no response.  Any help is appreciated!  Thank you.

1. barryrutherford profile image32
      barryrutherfordposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You will have to contact Hubpages team to consider your Hub

2. MelissaBarrett profile image60
      MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yep, take fetish out of the article.  and any other words that might violate Googles TOS then resubmit.  Honestly, with the subject of the article, I doubt that you could edit enough to have ads live.

3. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's the weekend and very little amount of Staff is on presently, which means not many emails are answered. There are just some topics that "disabled ads" cannot be overcame. Simply due to the nature of adult content, which is in the TOS of Google and HP.

You might get a quicker reply if you email Team@Hubpages.com instead of using that form. However, I don't know if the Staff is going to be able to approve your topic.

1. brittanytodd profile image91
        brittanytoddposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, everyone for your helpful comments.  Barry, I contacted them already.  Cagsil, thank you.  I will wait for the weekend to end and then try emailing them if I am still having issues.  Melissa, my hub does not discuss fetishes in the sexual sense, so it not violating the TOS.  Here is a link so that it is more clear: <snipped link>

1. Cagsil profile image60
          Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

working