jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Best time of day or week to "publish" a hub?

1. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 4 years ago

I have a couple of hubs that are linked to each other. When is the best time to publish them? This late evening on the weekend, early Monday morning, or does it really matter/? After all, I can also "share" them later with my followers, right? Just wondering....

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

There isn't one particular day or week to publish. Just publish. wink

3. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 4 years ago

If you want hubbers to read them publish them when they are all online - so maybe evening in the US... which is early morning for me so I won't read it.... If you want search engine traffic then it really does not matter!!!

4. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 4 years ago

Well, I guess it doesn't matter a lot, LeanMan--you're right. It won't matter for search engines. And hubbers get a weekly notice of new hubs published, so they can go read the new stuff. So, I guess when I'm comfortable with my article, I should go ahead and publish... Thanks.

5. David 470 profile image85
    David 470posted 4 years ago

I would say there is no particular time to publish a hub, HOWEVER, if your going to write a hub on a new product or a new topic in general, you should write it ASAP! But if it's just a general topic then it does not matter, really.