jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Hi Guys! I would love some constructive feedback on my first two hubs.

1. RighterOne profile image60
    RighterOneposted 5 years ago

I am a passionate writer, and I have lots of things to say on lots of different topics. How do I get people more interested in reading my hubs though? And some feedback on the writing style would also be very helpful.

Here are the links - one is a poem, the other a rant on GIABO and the Global Elite

http://righterone.hubpages.com/hub/The-Dark-One

http://righterone.hubpages.com/hub/Will … lic-Church

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Can't get into politico-writing but The Dark One was inspired.  Slight issue with meter - first few lines don't mete with end - but that's nitpicking.  Great use of metaphor.

RighterOneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

why, thank you smile

2. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 5 years ago

Actually, both are very well written as far as that goes.  As for the subject matter...have you considered a sedative?

RighterOneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL! Sedative? As in 'let's just all go back to sleep, guys, let them cull us like cattle? I.... just.... can't.... sad

Thank you kindly for checking it out! smile

1. tobey100 profile image60
        tobey100posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I enjoy being a cattle.  Mainly because I've lived long enough to learn that the American will only stand for so much and it's not the protesters or theorists that will right the problem.  It's us, the silent majority.

3. RighterOne profile image60
    RighterOneposted 5 years ago

Right on, my man! Exactly right. But someone's gonna have to hurry up and wake u guys up, or by the time u get to it, u could already be the silent minority...

Follow me, I'll be writing a lot more on the subject - specifically on what needs to be done to avoid violence and fix the problem in a serious, peaceful manner.

I'm not a war-monger. (did u watch the videos, btw? just curious...)

working