jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

PageRank Upate, Right Now!

1. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 5 years ago

Unless I'm mistaken all my hubs and blogs just got a PR toolbar update -- sweet(the internal updates are done behind the hood all the time -- but its nice to see an external one).

Any surprises?

1. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You got me to check mine and mine went up 1 too. I've never kept track of individual hubs, so I don't know about those.  Good news.

2. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Holy Hotdog! I'm a PR 4 now!

3. Ms Dee profile image87
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

I'd not noticed, so checked and mine went up 1, as well. I see my highest hubs have not, but it is nice to see this go up smile. Thanks for pointing it out!

4. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

sad I'm still stuck at 3, and don't see any hubs that went up either. sad

5. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 5 years ago

I went from a 4 to a 3, but my traffic is up by quite a bit, so I don't feel like whining -- yet.

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Maybe you and I are destined for the Big Plunge.  Nice thought.

1. thooghun profile image86
        thooghunposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have to say, I do have this ominous tingling feeling. But at the same time these changes were probably made weeks ago internally. Here's to our continued survival, *thumbs up*.

6. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Mine is presently holding at 3 which I guess would be good. I have been checking on my hubs and I have many which are at 3 or 2 and so far a few at 1. My blogs are registering N/A, so I guess those backlinks are not of any value to my hubs. Oh well.

working