jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Impressions according to Hubpages doesn't match impressions on Adsense

1. jassele profile image55
    jasseleposted 8 years ago

I'm a beginner here and I've only written one hub but according to Hubpages I've gotten 58 views on my hub.. but according to Adsense I've only gotten 33.  Adsense has only registered 3 clicks. I have no clue if I did something wrong or what but I've tried finding someone else with this problem and it doesn't seem there are many.. neither did I find anything that I forgot to do on Adsense in regards to verification or lacking information and such. Advice would be helpful. Or letting me know if this always happens and I'm just crazy would be helpful too haha.

2. Misha profile image73
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

33/58=57% It's about right. Hubpages receive 40% of your adsense impressions smile

3. WHoArtNow profile image82
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

Welcome to hubpages. As its says when you first sign up, you split the page impressions 60% you, 40% hubpages. That sounds about right too. Oh and 4 clicks off 33 impressions is VERY good!

4. jassele profile image55

Oh alright, that sort of occurred to me a few minutes after I posted this. Haha, thank you for the help. ^_^

5. WHoArtNow profile image82
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

That's alright, have you signed up to google analytics yet? Its well worth getting (and free) Well worth keeping your eye on everything.

6. jassele profile image55

No I haven't but I think I will be getting that now.

working