jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Going away.....

1. debbie roberts profile image90
    debbie robertsposted 5 years ago

I'm going away for a few days soon and I'm not sure if I'll get the chance to pop into HubPages...I've been really enjoying spending time here and the thought of not being able to check in is giving me the jitters and palpitations.... Really sad I know.
    Will my account carry on as normal if I don't check in?

2. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Yes, but your hubber score might drop a little. Come back soon!

debbie robertsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you...Will do for sure!!!

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Do enjoy your time away. I know and realize that HP can be addictive, but some time from it is good too. Come back soon. smile But, make sure you do have fun while away. smile

It's only for a few days and will be sure to have some fun. We're heading to civilization, it's nice for a change to get off the island we live on...Probably won't let us back!!...

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol

4. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Before you go.. ensure that you leave two bowls of good food and two glasses of milk out... by your control panel (your account)... specifically for the resident elf and his fairy friend! smile

This is solely an 'insurance' and certainly isn't compulsory! smile

However..... sad

Do you reckon if I promise to leave the top of the milk they'll pack our bags too?....We're having to farm out the dogs and children, but maybe if I make it worth their while, the elves and fairies may watch them...It would save a lot of hassle....MMMmmm...A thought...
      And what cupboard are the smileys kept? I don't have a clue....How's a girl to express themselves?....

1. Pearldiver profile image88
        Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well that's easy to answer... if you go back to the thread that you discussed this in yesterday and read the answer that I gave you to your question... you will know smile

@ Who knows WHAT elves and fairies think? yikes
        Even Peter Jackson had problems with them when he made Lord of the Rings.
        In life.. you are ultimately responsible for how you touch fairies and how they touch you! big_smile

Feeding time at the zoo is over - most call it dinner time!!....
          Ahhhha, I've just had a light bulb moment!! I know what you are referring to Pearldiver!!!....That cryptic posting from yesterday, I stared at the screen for ages and didn't have a clue. Thought it was probably elf talk....Great stuff now I can have a face too....   ;D

big_smile

working