jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Here I am asking for help

1. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 8 years ago

I get some visitors to my hubs but most of them are like 2 a day.  Other hubbers get mcuh, much more page views and I would at least like to get like 25 a day in more than just one hub.  How do I make them better to get more viewers and comments?  Am I trying to push it since I have only been here 4 months?

2. WHoArtNow profile image84
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

If you don't already do it, then you need to promote your hubs. Do you use any social bookmarking sites? (such as Digg, Mixx, Stumble upon) These sites can provide not only a great back link to your hub but can also drive some good traffic to them.

When i was at 4 months (only a month ago) I was dreaming of similar page views, and yet yesterday I published a hub, linked to it on stumble upon, and within 1 hour had received over 300 hits on my hub. That took me over 2000 overall page views. So I received over 10% of my overall traffic (5 months, 22 hubs) in 1 hour and all because of stumble upon! Its well worth it!

The other thing to consider is hour popular your hubs are likely to be. Have you checked out Google trends? Its a site where you can search keywords to see if people are searching for it. You can use it to either write hubs on popular current topics, or you can use it to find some more popular keywords which tie into your existing hubs or and hubs about to publish or write.

I hope this helps a little and if you have any more questions or your not sure about any of what I've said, please ask away!

3. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 8 years ago

I haven't heard of Google Trends.  How do I get there?  I have posted on DIGG and I have my link on all my e-mail accounts and also have told my MSN group members about it.  I do get some from them, but not as many as I wish for.
    I also use Yuwie, but they don't come here.

4. WHoArtNow profile image84
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

Even if you don't get any traffic from the social bookmarking sites, its still well worth using them because of the back link you will gain. This will help get you higher in google for your tags and keywords. When it comes to traffic, always go for search engine traffic, that's what you want, and the higher you are in google, the better.

The other thing to remember is the more quality hubs you have, the higher your overall hub score, and the more traffic hub pages will push your way. Answer some requests to put some change in your hubs. If you have some particularly low score hubs and your unsure as to why, ask the forums for help on specific things. All of this will help improve your hubs, and help improve your traffic to your hubs.