I realy cant understand this

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)
  1. jebin789 profile image58
    jebin789posted 12 years ago

I really cant if my account banned or not.Because all of my got the Need Revision mark and when I am submitting a new hub to publish,it showing me at least 1 reason for not being published.What should I know?. What is the easy way to be sure if my account banned or not?..
    If it has been banned,than I don't wanna make any more hub under my banned account.

1. QuestionMaster profile image79
      QuestionMasterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You haven't been banned. However there is something in the hub which automatic content filters stopped you from publishing because it's against the rules in some way. You can find out more info here:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#content-warning

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

I don't know if your account is banned or not. I guess if it was, then you wouldn't be able to publish a post in the forum, much less anything else.

If your hubs have been flagged for needing revision, then you should find out what needs to be revised, which means travel to the hub, look at the top of the hub and find out what it was flagged for.

I highly suggest you do a lot of reading and that starts with the FAQ's page and visiting the Learning Center.

http://hubpages.com/faq/
    http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

Aside from that, you should have received an email for why your hubs were pulled down explaining to you what is wrong with them.

3. jebin789 profile image58

yes,I got email and also flagged notification for all of my hub..I am now so much scared and confused about that no more hub of mine will be published.The thing I did after getting the email that mentioned that my hub was substandard,I just wrote another new hub with strong effort,giving all of power of good writing.But after some hours,it also flagged for substandard  violation.Now I am so much depressed and cant understand why my hub became substandard.Bellow I am pasting my last submitted hub. please take a  look and please make me know,actually what's wrong..And lastly thanks for ur replying.

MY LAST HUB>>>
    {{ Am I depressed?,No..,Am I disappointed?No..,Am I going to going to give it up?,No..

Than what?

I am actually scared,extremely scared.I am scared because I am not a good hubber and may be Hubpage is going to close my account.Because all of my 13 hubs has been marked as a Need Revision notification.And also the Hubpage has sent me mail to my email account saying that "Your Hub has been identified as a violation of our Terms of Use". They also sent me different mail for every hub I published, with a brief description of what is the problem.One of the problem,indicated by the hubpage was that my This Hub does not conform to the HubPages community standard of quality.

Than I made some changes with that hub without getting the proper knowledge and submitted for republishing but it was rejected again.After that I did not dare to edit that hub for publishing again.Because there was a message saying that if I resubmit any hub for reconsideration for three time,my account can be closed.So I stopped there and decided not to touch the previously "Need Revision" marked, all the 12 hubs.Moreover I decided to write a new hub which would be complied with term and condition of hubpage.But before writing a new hub, I spent some hours to study on how to write a well formatted good and useful hub.I searched the help menu created by the hubpage to determine what possibly could occur my hub Substandard.And also I read some examples of high-quality hubs chosen by hubpage.Hubpage sent me a list of high quality hubs to study over, by email and which were,

http://pauledmondson.hubpages.com/hub/H … t-Sandwich
    http://cityplus.hubpages.com/hub/St_Regis_Bora_Bora
    http://maryeaudet.hubpages.com/hub/How- … ish-Floors
    http://johndlee.hubpages.com/hub/How-to … BQ-Smoker.

After I gained some knowledge about how to write a good hub,I started to write this hub for publication.But i kept in my mind 5 things strongly and follow the instruction of my mind which I learned earlier from the help page.The rules I followed were,

1. I have to write the whole hub exactly in English,not in any other language (This was one of my previous violation),

2. I have to maintain Capitalization,

3. I have to write correct spelling,

4. I have to write on such a topic that will be helpful for long period of time for the readers,

5. I have write sufficient content to publish.

Now, as I followed all the rules and regulation and wrote a hub, and a hub which will be helpful for the new hubbers, and a hub which is completely written in English,I am pretty much confident that my this hub will never come under the "Need Revision" notification.But if it happens one more time, than that time will guide about what to do.

And also I decided to write on different types of topics.As a new comer,previously I thought that one can write only on one topic.But now I know that one user can write on as many different topics as he/she wants.Its only the choosing of the topics area wisely.Previously I wrote only on share market and on how to trade share.But at that moment I wished to write on literature,cars,sports and some of my hobbies.I thought I had to make different account for different topics.Also if hubpage accept my article as a good one, I have a wish to participate in 30 hubs in 30 days contest and than in 100 hubs in 30 days contest.It doesn't matter whether I will be selected as the winner or not,it matters only on my mind satisfaction and on that,that me too not worthless as a hubber and me too can write well.Happy Hubbing.}}

4. jebin789 profile image58

@ QuestionMaster, Thax for assuring but how to resolve the problem if an automatic filter start to stop publishing..After I am submitting a new hub for publishing its saying that the hub is substandard after a couple of hours..What exactly  sud be  my action?

This is what the help section says about substandard:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#substandard

I'd think that your English may be an issue as well... can you get someone to proof read your hubs before publication?

5. jebin789 profile image58

dear QuestionMaster, below is an example of  one of my hub...will u plz take a look upon it?

{{Am I depressed?,No..,Am I disappointed?No..,Am I going to going to give it up?,No..

Than what?

I am actually scared,extremely scared.I am scared because I am not a good hubber and may be Hubpage is going to close my account.Because all of my 13 hubs has been marked as a Need Revision notification.And also the Hubpage has sent me mail to my email account saying that "Your Hub has been identified as a violation of our Terms of Use". They also sent me different mail for every hub I published, with a brief description of what is the problem.One of the problem,indicated by the hubpage was that my This Hub does not conform to the HubPages community standard of quality.

Than I made some changes with that hub without getting the proper knowledge and submitted for republishing but it was rejected again.After that I did not dare to edit that hub for publishing again.Because there was a message saying that if I resubmit any hub for reconsideration for three time,my account can be closed.So I stopped there and decided not to touch the previously "Need Revision" marked, all the 12 hubs.Moreover I decided to write a new hub which would be complied with term and condition of hubpage.But before writing a new hub, I spent some hours to study on how to write a well formatted good and useful hub.I searched the help menu created by the hubpage to determine what possibly could occur my hub Substandard.And also I read some examples of high-quality hubs chosen by hubpage.Hubpage sent me a list of high quality hubs to study over, by email and which were,

http://pauledmondson.hubpages.com/hub/H … t-Sandwich
    http://cityplus.hubpages.com/hub/St_Regis_Bora_Bora
    http://maryeaudet.hubpages.com/hub/How- … ish-Floors
    http://johndlee.hubpages.com/hub/How-to … BQ-Smoker.

After I gained some knowledge about how to write a good hub,I started to write this hub for publication.But i kept in my mind 5 things strongly and follow the instruction of my mind which I learned earlier from the help page.The rules I followed were,

1. I have to write the whole hub exactly in English,not in any other language (This was one of my previous violation),

2. I have to maintain Capitalization,

3. I have to write correct spelling,

4. I have to write on such a topic that will be helpful for long period of time for the readers,

5. I have write sufficient content to publish.

Now, as I followed all the rules and regulation and wrote a hub, and a hub which will be helpful for the new hubbers, and a hub which is completely written in English,I am pretty much confident that my this hub will never come under the "Need Revision" notification.But if it happens one more time, than that time will guide about what to do.

And also I decided to write on different types of topics.As a new comer,previously I thought that one can write only on one topic.But now I know that one user can write on as many different topics as he/she wants.Its only the choosing of the topics area wisely.Previously I wrote only on share market and on how to trade share.But at that moment I wished to write on literature,cars,sports and some of my hobbies.I thought I had to make different account for different topics.Also if hubpage accept my article as a good one, I have a wish to participate in 30 hubs in 30 days contest and than in 100 hubs in 30 days contest.It doesn't matter whether I will be selected as the winner or not,it matters only on my mind satisfaction and on that,that me too not worthless as a hubber and me too can write well.Happy Hubbing.}}

You actually tried to publish that as a hub? Sorry but there doesn't really seem to be any reason to publish it as a hub - a hub is single stand alone quality article - NOT a blog or complaint page.

Also, as mentioned, your English appears to be an issue. Getting someone to proofread your work may help.

6. jebin789 profile image58

@QuestionMaster,thax...right now I will try to write some quality article...But one thing I cant understand,How all of my 13 hubs,which I published for at least 5 months  gets Need Revision marked?
    If  My previously hubpost were substandard,why did not they alert me before 5 month?..Why after 5 month and why all of them at the same time?
    Do u have any idea?

Sometimes problems may not be easily identified by the automatic content filters. In such a case, they may only be brought to the attention of the moderators if they are flagged by a site member or during a random check.

Your hubs were probably all manually moderated. That doesn't normally happen to every hub (there is no mandatory editing process) which would explain why it took so long.

7. jebin789 profile image58

@ QuestionMaster, Lest but not last,please tell me and please advise me about exactly what should I do right now?..
    I neither wanna get banned nor wanna get bad feedback from hubpage team..Only thing I want to publish good and standard  hubs and want to be a part of of it..I want your a strong and strict advice from u what I will follow like an oath to my hubs be published.

I'd recommend you get someone proficient in English to proofread your work before publication.

8. jebin789 profile image58

ok,I'll do it and will contact you later.thax for everything.God bless you

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)