jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Problems with loading pages.

1. christopheranton profile image79
    christopherantonposted 4 years ago

Frequently after editing, and other times as well, my page loads really funny. The title is in big green writing, with a mixture of big and small letters. It looks dreadful.
    Today I edited a post, and when I was done editing, I had hundreds of little lines under my words. I will probably have to leave it that way now, as it would be a lot of trouble to edit them all out.
    Has anyone else had similar problems, or is it only me. I havent noticed this problem with any other sites, or webpages.

1. 0
      Aunt Mollieposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You might need to update the router on your personal computer and increase the speed at the same time.

2. tlpoague profile image90
    tlpoagueposted 4 years ago

I am on the phone at the moment with my mother whom is experiencing the same thing. For some reason she can't get her pictures to load and keeps loosing subtitles in her capsules. She has been trying to refresh her browser, but still isn't having much luck editing her work to print it.

3. christopheranton profile image79
    christopherantonposted 4 years ago

My computer is brand new, and really ought not to be having these problems. Also I have a new router as well, and fast broadband. These problems only seem to afflict HubPages.

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think the problem is with the site, pages are loading slowly, I have noticed this since the competitions started. May have to do with the server load .. just saying.