jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I need to re-publish a hub that had a caution "your hub is too short"

1. arijitm2000 profile image81
    arijitm2000posted 4 years ago

Yesterday I was about to publish a hub when I got the error "your hub is too short, and you is under the risk of being tagged substandard"I, although I had no clue how the most emotionally culminating poem of mine after many good poems published on Hubpages, could have such a risk. however, I added more content this morning to make it more sizable for Hub "standard" but I can't see any 'Publish' button to attempt to finally publish it...Please help, this is really important to me, this is an extremely heart-wrenching creation & I feel hapless trying to publish it...please please please help me..

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Here is your official answer. http://hubpages.com/faq/#republish
      when you have added information on the edit menu, hit the resubmit for publication button and wait until moderators have taken a look at your hubs. If for some reason it is not taken care within 72 hours contact team@hubpages.com. Hope that helps.

2. 0
    icountthetimesposted 4 years ago

I'm no expert, but if this remains an issue could you perhaps cute and paste the text into notepad, then cancel the existing hub, then repost it as a brand new hub?

3. arijitm2000 profile image81
    arijitm2000posted 4 years ago

This is resolved now, thanks everyone..