jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

eBay Problems

1. SimeyC profile image86
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

There seems to be something wrong with my eBay accounts. My old account which is no longer connected to Hubpages shows 38 Bids and 32 Wins/Bids with only 19 clicks for the month - when I try and download the transactions for the month, there are none listed.

When I look at my eBay clicks through Hubpages I have 130 clicks and only one sale for November (In October I had 468 clicks and 17 sales not including the 170 clicks and 8 sales on ebay). So for October I averaged 0.039 sales per click (I averaged more than that for the prior months) - so based on this I would have expected at least 5 sales.

Is there some disconnect between my new eBay account through HP and my old - are the 'reports' somehow getting mixed up - have I actually made 32 sales through the new program that are somehow showing up on my old ebay account?

Should I contact HP or eBay? HELP!!!

My concern is that on my old eBay account I averaged almost double what I am average now in terms of ePC - something doesn't seem right! It seems I may have no other course of action but to move my main eBay hubs to another place!!!!

1. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It can take as long as a couple of weeks for a click to turn into a sale on eBay, because many items are sold at auction (rather than buy it now).  I think the inherit click-sale lag may explain what you are seeing.  If you still aren't sure, you send us the transaction report from your old account and we will take a look.

You can read more about the transaction download report in the epn help.

2. SimeyC profile image86
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

I also note that I have sent a query to eBay too! I would appreciate a staff member taking a look too...

3. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 4 years ago

New campaigns on ePN start low and are often a bit sporadic in returns until a history is created with the campaign.

So, when forced to start a new campaign here with hP its 100% expected to be seeing a drop in returns even if you were getting the exact same sales and click level.

It should average back out to where you were used to performing at.

It really is a shame that this change was forced pre-christmas, maybe it will be enough time to re-establish the new campaigns but it would have been much nicer if the forced change occurred post christmas. If you had to be forcing things, that is.

I can probably expect to lose haf my nov ebay income solely due to losing my saved up "quality history" for the present campaign even if sales and clicks stay constant.

Thanks for that guys!