jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is the surge / plunge over for you?

1. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

I'm probably going to curse myself, but after a six to eight week (august 23 through October 18) period where I saw a pattern of 4-5 day surge, 1 week plunge I'm seeing very steady traffic - it's been steady for the last 3 weeks (since October 19)...

Anyone other surge and plungers seeing the same?

2. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 4 years ago

Nope. None of my accounts make sense still.

3. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 4 years ago

Nope - I haven't made any payouts since Panda

4. leahlefler profile image99
    leahleflerposted 4 years ago

SimeyC, I am probably jinxing myself, but things have stabilized on this end - at least no more recent plunges. Of course, as soon as I hit "submit" on this post, I'll probably plunge! big_smile

5. sagebrush_mama profile image81
    sagebrush_mamaposted 4 years ago

After the early Sept. drop, I didn't see much increase until about a week to a week and a half ago...was back up to pre-panda levels for about a week, and dropped again this weekend.  Just waiting it out.  There's one particular hub that cues me in, ranks on first place during my small surges, goes away into oblivion during the plunges, but stays on page one of other search engines.  Not worth stressing over at this point.

6. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 4 years ago

I just keep seeing surges.

7. Sally's Trove profile image100
    Sally's Troveposted 4 years ago

The surge/plunge is affecting me. About four weeks ago, my traffic was nearly three times what it is today (after a phenomenal recovery from the initial Panda). This has been a progression starting a month ago, each day, each week, showing less and less traffic despite continuing to publish hubs.