jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

All of my Hubs have been Unpublished!!!

1. Dynamicpage profile image60
    Dynamicpageposted 4 years ago

So yesterday I noticed a few of my Hubs had been unpublished and needed some corrections. Today though, when I get on to check the status of those Hubs, I see that every single Hub (507 of them) has been moved to unpublished.

How is this even possible. The account has been active for 3 years and now my account gets wiped out? Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone with HubPages fix it?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's possible it was a glitch, that has happened before. I pulled up a cached version of one of your hubs and could see nothing wrong with it. However, if you link to the same site in every hub that might be a problem.

I would email team@hubpages.com and ask them.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

If you were active in the community (I notice this is your first forum post in three years) you'd be aware that this past year that standards were tightened due to changes with AdSense, and there are a number of users to whom the same thing has happened.

If you look at the emails sent to you by HubPages, they detail what is wrong with your account.

3. Dynamicpage profile image60
    Dynamicpageposted 4 years ago

I've actually e-mailed them twice today.

For the Hubs I've created, the links go to alot of places, not just one specific site. If this is just a glitch, I hope they fix it soon because otherwise I am screwed.

1. Norah Casey profile image81
      Norah Caseyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We have only received one email from you, and it was delivered an hour ago. We ask for at least 24-48 hours to respond to email inquiries.

Your account has been placed on probation as a result of repeated rules violations. If you would like more information, please respond to the email I have just sent to you.

Closed to reply