jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

I just got Stumbled

1. Anti-Valentine profile image95
    Anti-Valentineposted 8 years ago

Today I posted my new hub, called 'How to get the Perfect Night's Sleep' and when I came back hours later it had garnered nearly a 100 hits! I checked the traffic source, and it was StumbleUpon.

2. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

It's always cool to see that happen on StumbleUpon! Congrats!

3. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 8 years ago

Yeah, that happened on one of mine once too.  That's a fun thing to discover.  You must have done something to deserve it (which I'm going to go check out now).  Grats.

4. WHoArtNow profile image86
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

Its great when it happens isn't it? I had it on Friday, published my Dodge Challenger SRT-10 concept hub and an hour later had over 300 hits on it. Was a little shocked because that hub took me over 2000 overall hits. These bookmarking sites can throw you a curve ball every now and then.

5. compu-smart profile image79
    compu-smartposted 8 years ago

Hey! good job!!

I think many people at stumble-upon are stumbling addicts which i used to be, stumbling all day and night! and im thinking they are desperate to read your hubs advice to get some sleep! lol Zzzzz

6. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Unfortunately being stumbled probably wont make you any $ - I sat up all night watching the hits the first time it happened to me: didn't make 5c from it though!

7. 0
    Small Biz Reviewsposted 8 years ago

Boy isn't that the truth, Lissie. StumleUpon traffic seems to be some of the worst traffic as far as monetization goes.

Guess it makes you feel good that you are getting the traffic from being stumbled. But, it sure would be a lot nicer if that traffic turned into $. Sigh...

8. WHoArtNow profile image86
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

I defiantly agree Lissie and SBR! 600 hits and made about 10c! However, I'm happy with the high hubscore the hub now has, and the extra traffic its brought to my hubs. It may not make you much money directly, but it'll will add up in the long run!

The best thing about it is seeing just how fast so many people have read your article! I'm only after 1 check from Google, just so I can frame it! I'm here for the writing.