jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

something wrong

1. somedress2011 profile image61
    somedress2011posted 5 years ago

hi , I came here today ,i post a hub, but when I pulished it ,i failed ,it said that this hub is similar to work in another site ,but that is my work,i wrote it.so ,can anybody else help me check it? how it can be that .thank you.I am Smily.

1. Nexusx2 profile image62
      Nexusx2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

This site requires unique content. You can't post your work from one site to another. You have to rewrite it.

somedress2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Excuse me,i have another question,if i wrote a hub there,and i think it  is good ,may i share it to another site?thank you for your reply .

1. QuestionMaster profile image90
          QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Technically you can post it on another site as it is your own work, however HP prefer if you don't. There's really no point in having two copies of the same thing online anyway - try re-writing it or simply including an intro and linking back to the HP copy.

ok. i see now, thank you ,sir .

2. QuestionMaster profile image90
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Hi,I am smily ,i got the FQA,thank you.

3. somedress2011 profile image61
    somedress2011posted 5 years ago

ok, I see .and  I will do as this site require .sorry and thank you very much,sir.

4. Nexusx2 profile image62
    Nexusx2posted 5 years ago

You can post your work from HP on to social bookmarking sites. Check out http://www.stumbleupon.com

Do you mean that i can use http://www.stumbleupon.com to link my post from HP, I have went into it , but i don't know how to use it.can you teach me?Really thank you

5. 2uesday profile image87
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

You will find helpful information on HubPages and making hubs/pages at the Learning Center which is at the foot of this page.

It is a good idea to check the Learning Center as it will be helpful with advice on the ways you are and are not allowed to promote your hubs and other things like how many outward links you are allowed on hubs. It saves having to rework articles at a later date with things like duplicate content. Also information on forum posting i.e. no self promotion etc. Hope this is useful to you.

If you promote your hubs elsewhere it is a good idea not to put large amounts of duplicate copy from your hub in the other site as that may cause the duplicate problems too.

ok, I read your reply ,thank you so much, i will go to the Learning Center.

working