jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Attention Staff?

1. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Staff,

I'm a user of FireFox and I recently graded to the newest version 8, and it appears that there seems to be an issue with the "loading" of the next page, which FireFox grants users.

Meaning, when I am on the forum's main thread and I proceed to the bottom, it loads the next page and you can continue to just scroll downward. However, when you do continue to scroll downward, the font style of the list of threads changes to much smaller fonts, almost barely readable.

Secondly, I've also noticed that you can only scroll so many pages and then are forced to click on the next page. I think it's limited to scrolling 10 pages and if the thread is 15 pages in length, then you actually have to click on either 11 or next to get to the following pages.

Would you please check into these things and make the necessary changes.

Thank you for your time.

1. lobobrandon profile image84
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't have this problem...
      I just updated and the next pages don't load automatically. I checked this forum post as it's got loads of pages
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/86040

No problems on my side..

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

?

Another no reply? hmm

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image82
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Give it some time Ray,

With the release of FF8 only being a few days there may be some CSS and HTML issues with the new version.

Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This problem wasn't only with FireFox 8, it was happening before I upgraded. I was hoping the upgrade would fix the one of many issues, but didn't.

3. SiddSingh profile image60
    SiddSinghposted 5 years ago

There is a FF plugin that does this - automatically loads the next pages in the same window. Check whether it is installed - it may be added as a default even if you did not do it yourself.

Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Sidd, the next page feature is working.....it is the display of the fonts that I'm questioning.

1. lobobrandon profile image84
        lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Het Cagsil. I'm using the previous version and will update it within 5 mins from now. Will let you know if I have the same prob

4. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 5 years ago

The release of Firefox 9 will be in no time at all too. I've had all sorts of problems with my plugins and the like, since there have been so many FF version updates this year already. It's getting silly.

working