Adsense Approval?

1. 0
    mickelarrposted 4 years ago

I've been here a couple of days and published a few Hubs.  I was approved by Amazon and I'm plugging their capsule into my pages. 

I find I'm sweating this Adsense approval thing.  I'm waiting until I have at least ten Hubs before I apply.  Will having the Amazon links on my Hubs hurt my chances with Google?

Maybe it's dumb to worry so much about Adsense, but getting denied would be a big setback to success here, wouldn't it?

Anybody have any advice?  Will Google look at the Amazon ads on my Hubs as a negative thing?

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Adsense approval has no connection what soever with Amazon capsules..
      To help you be in line with Google expectations HP has the fifty word per Amazon link rule, so if you follow it you have nothing to worry.
      Yes, quality is what Google is looking for..
      Make sure you have useful, readable content and ten would help you get your approval faster.

2. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 4 years ago

I don't believe having a few Amazon capsules will hurt your chances with Adsense. What they'll really be looking at is quality writing (that isn't too personal or grammatically incorrect, and preferably at least 400-500 words.) Plus a few pictures and videos to break it up helps.

Yes, Adsense approval is important if you want to earn here - without it you can't use the HP ad program or eBay.