jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

1. LadyMar profile image60
    LadyMarposted 4 years ago

I published my first Hub on Thursday.  I now notice a "violation" on my activity page regarding that hub. I clicked on the violation button and after 1 minute, it just said I had a violation.  I've checked the learning center to find what the violation I did and have found nothing.  I'm still somewhat confused how to find my way around in HubPages.

I do I need to do to find what the violation is so I can fix it?  Thanks, in the meantime I'll keep looking around.  smile

1. Daffy Duck profile image61
      Daffy Duckposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Go to the hub and click on the edit button. 

You can also go to your account page and look at the bottom.  There are the types of violations listed as well.  This should help to determine exactly what you need to look for and correct.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 4 years ago

If you view the Hub itself, you should find a message at the top that only you can see that tells you what is wrong.

3. vocalcoach profile image92
    vocalcoachposted 4 years ago

Don't take a violation personally, as several factors can come into play that cause a violation to occur. It can be minor, but correct the violation as soon as possible.

Go to your account and click on edit. The reason for the violation will be listed at the top and only you can see it. Make the correction right away in the edit mode. When you are through, be sure to click publish again.