jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Time for knee-slapping jokes-lame posters will b banned

1. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 4 years ago

banning moderators are anyone posting in the forums who feel the joke is lame but must justify [unlike here] banning with an explanation

plagiarism permitted

Do you know how we spot assholes up here in Canada?

They have California plates

{ok love CA but sssshhh]

next -or close to reply?  lol

2. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 4 years ago

um, not slapping my knee hello?  hmm:

3. bbnix profile image60
    bbnixposted 4 years ago

It's a little known fact when Californians do reach Canada, after a severe homeland security screening, I might add. They park their VW buses in a circle by some god forsaken lake (which there are way too many of in Canada)..shine their headlights on one lanky old moose and demand to be taken to it's leader, because, man, there aint none of them things back home, and obviously it's smart as hell to not be captured....as they aint in any zoos back home...

4. bbnix profile image60
    bbnixposted 4 years ago

Isn't plagarism one of the provinces....eh...just north of BC I heard, but noone goes there and ever returns....so I heard....

1. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol  lol

5. bbnix profile image60
    bbnixposted 4 years ago

Now see, I'm at a severe disadvantage here because all my stuff is lame, I like disco and disco balls, and I stay at the Hard Rock Hotel and enjoy that god forsaken 60 foot guitar lit up, like a Rudolph the Reindeer convention of old drunk "Ruddie Babies, out my "suite" window, that, by the way, looks nothing like the picture when I booked. And I tried to join "the team," as I knew they were looking for lameness, but they just sneered and slammed the door in my face, mumbling something about not having a background in used car sales...and not wearing a polyesther suit....