jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (21 posts)

Sharing a tip when posting to Social bookmarking sites

1. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

I just wanted to share that my hub on the 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 hub is ranked on the FIRST page of google 3 times (the top 3 listings too!)- one under my Mixx posting, one under my Digg, and one under my hub posting. The way that I got all 3 up there was to write a different introduction for each one at each site- so when the search engine ranked it kept all of them instead of seeing duplicate content. Just a little tip when you are posting your hubs at different sites- make sure you write a different review for each one- it really helps!

1. webismine profile image61
      webismineposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Good Dorsi...Yes, it works. I agree with you as I do have experience big_smile

2. 0
      terrygposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Dorsi, I remember a time when you said on a thread that you were new here and still had a lot to learn.

Look at you now, the student has become a master.

That is a great tip and thank you.

1. Dorsi profile image91
        Dorsiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Terry- well that's what it's all about , right? Just like people like you that have helped me, now it's my turn to help others. Sort of a "Pay it Forward!"
        Thanks Terry, I really appreciate that.

3. MrMarmalade profile image85
      MrMarmaladeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

An excellent tip and have found it worked for me. Thank you

2. rancidTaste profile image59
    rancidTasteposted 8 years ago

Thanks for your tips. It will help me a lot to write future.

3. sunstreeks profile image84
    sunstreeksposted 8 years ago

Great Tip Dorsi! One I will definetly begin using right away!!!

4. WHoArtNow profile image85
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

That's a brilliant tip Dorsi, thanks a lot! Can I ask, what keyword/phrase were you usin to get that high? Its a great review by the way, you should do more!

1. Dorsi profile image91
      Dorsiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I just made sure I repeated the 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 throughout the hub, and did you know that even the ads we put on there are also counted by Google? (so I had alot of added kawasaki ninja key words in even my ebay and amazon capsules) the key words in the pictures count too.

1. WHoArtNow profile image85
        WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Wow, I didn't know that! Thanks for another little tip, your full of them today! I would think that "2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14" would be a good keyword for Adsense too!

1. Whitney05 profile image67
          Whitney05posted 8 years ago in reply to this

You want to make sure to use your main keyword at least once or twice per 100 words, at least that's what I try to do. Just don't use it awkwardly of course. That will definitely look good upon your hub in Google's eyes, as Dorsi has shown here. Also make sure to use other related keywords throughout the hub.

Great job Dorsi.

5. caspar profile image81
    casparposted 8 years ago

Thanks for the tips, Dorsi, and well done for getting your hub ranked so well!  From what you say it's well worth thinking about all the capsules when it comes to keywords - I know I tend to think mainly about the text and ignore the rest!

6. cflynn profile image86
    cflynnposted 8 years ago

Hi Dorsi
    great tip thanks for sharing. well done on your success.....i dreamm....

7. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 8 years ago

hey that's  very useful. i just posted to a few and kept the same title but changed the intros a little. i hope that works  ;smile

8. adrainsean profile image59
    adrainseanposted 8 years ago

hey DORSI..congrats first of all, one thing though have u monitored the CPC from the user coming from the different sites i mean the varience in CPC from digg/mixx/etc to hubpages....i get peanuts from user of diggs and around quaters from direct SERPS...

anyone else has analysed this ?? please share..

1. Dorsi profile image91
      Dorsiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No I haven't done any statistics on CPC, and I just noticed that my blog for the kawasaki ninja is on page 1 of google too- so I'm thinking that as the 2009 motorcycle comes out I'm sure to grab someones eye with 4 top page links...lol...!!!!

9. 0
    rethansmithposted 8 years ago

Thanks for the tip.

I think I will do this with much of my content from all of my websites in the future.

10. Patty Inglish, MS profile image91
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 8 years ago

That's a very good idea.

11. nramos profile image61
    nramosposted 8 years ago

Brilliant tip, Dorsi. I'll be sure to keep it in mind!

12. steimmanbernard profile image60
    steimmanbernardposted 7 years ago

great tips for us i somehow learned from it

13. Reealjrd profile image60
    Reealjrdposted 7 years ago

Hello Dorsi,

Nice tip regarding the PR in google.