jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Can't find the Social Bookmarking thread

1. Dorsi profile image90
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

A few months ago Wedding Planner (it might have been someone else) started a great thread which had alot of us contributing our stumble,digg,mixx,etc links for everyone to link too. It was great because alot of us added each other, and have been helping promote one anothers work and befriend each other at different sites. Wonderful networking tool!! I can't find the thread to bring it up again for the newer people or people that missed out on it. I think we should continue to grow that thread!
    No use recreating the wheel again- and newbies- it's worth going through and adding the links- it's time consuming but worth it- you get to add alot of writers to your social sites!

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I found it a couple of weeks ago but I can't find it again either.

2. WHoArtNow profile image86
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

I think it's a great idea Dorsi, if we help each other with promoting, it will get more people seeing the links, and therefore more traffic onto HP.

It is individual links you want? or a link to the users page? I was also thinking that setting up a Hupages Group on Mixx (if there isn't already one!) that way anyone impressed by HP can join the group and get informed of any new topics posted, which in time will draw more traffic to the site.

3. WHoArtNow profile image86
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

Dorsi, I've set up a Mixx group so we can all join up and help promote each others hubs. Have a look at the thread I started - http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/8706#post92965