jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Adding hubpages to google

1. louiseelcross profile image84
    louiseelcrossposted 5 years ago

How do I add my hubpages to google. I have done it before but for the life of me i cannot remember.

2. missolive profile image94
    missoliveposted 5 years ago

Cut and paste the url into the Google search box and click - this is what you do to help index your page. Is this what you meant?

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 5 years ago

Go to Google webmaster tools.

4. louiseelcross profile image84

I think so. Thanks for that missolive. I will give it a try.

5. supergood profile image58
    supergoodposted 5 years ago

You need to ping your URL and by doing that you can get id indexed in google. Just search in google for ping websites.

Best regards,

6. louiseelcross profile image84

Found what I was looking for. Webmasters tools. For adding hubpages to google.

7. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

You do not need to add your hubs to Google, they will find them.

8. wanderlust9 profile image80
    wanderlust9posted 5 years ago

I agree, there is no need to add your hub to Google. Hubpages gets crawled quite often which means that the pages on this entire site and hence your Hub will be in Google's index within 3-4 days.

However, to be on the safe side you can submit your article to a major bookmarking site such as Digg or reddit to get your hub indexed faster. Usually within 24 hours.

9. louiseelcross profile image84

Thanks for you advice.

10. Julester profile image12
    Julesterposted 5 years ago

You can also write an article for someone like "ezinearticles", and put a link to your hub page. This type of thing helps pages rank better in Google (make sure the article is unique content though - don't copy/paste your hub page)

Cheers

working