jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I may do the HubChallange

1. 0
    Indigitalposted 4 years ago

homesteadbound asked if anyone would be with her in the 30 Hubs in 30 Day challenge. Even though I haven't acquired a menagerie of Hubs, I'm hoping with relentless help and added time on here, I may be able to accomplish a hefty amount of them.

Could anyone tell me how to get added traffic if I start this? I do have a Twitter account but I have near to no followers.

2. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 4 years ago

I personally create an article then leave it to sink or swim.

Social networking traffic (digg, stumbleupon, Facebook etc) is one off and is usually low quality (no clicks or buys).

IF you learn how to choose good keywords, traffic will naturally come on its own (or with the help of a few quality backlinks.)

I've done four 30 day challenges across several accounts and even when I didn't keyword research, I found that my traffic increased quite a bit by the time I was done - because I was concentrating on writing and unless you are REALLY bad at choosing topics, at least some will start getting good traffic.

1. 0
      Indigitalposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You've done it? Oh great! Do you have to put anything on your Hub to represent the 30 day challenge?

1. QuestionMaster profile image89
        QuestionMasterposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Basically, it's a personal challenge. You don't even need to tell anyone your doing it if you don't want (although sharing the fact you are is a good motivator.)

You can get images here to add to your hubs if you want, as well as instructions:

My first hub challenge I used the images, but by my second I realized that when a random person visits my hub from a search engine, it's just another picture that grabs their attention that isn't really related to the hub topic and isn't an advert to make me money, either. smile