jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

How to get more traffic to your hubs ?

1. 61
    infocashsecretsposted 4 years ago

Success in any field we most realize in not overnight, we most learn to always do the right thing and look at how the expert do it.With consistency and concentration we will get there.

Your in success

1. sofs profile image85
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Maybe success starts with good grammar.
      For getting traffic read up the help center articles...
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/4-3- … teractions

2. Durant profile image76
      Durantposted 4 years ago in reply to this

HubPages should show more immediate results than posting an article on a blog. You can check out some of my hubs on how to get more views.

2. Perspycacious profile image74
    Perspycaciousposted 4 years ago

Make sure not to overlook the young adult readers!  They know facebook, twitter, my life, etc. even better than we do, and they often have "the Good Days" cash even their parents no longer have in the form of disposable cash with which to respond to Google, Amazon, and ebay offers.

If they like what you Hub, the word will get around as fast as "What will she be wearing to the dance?" does.

Give them one of your "Here's how to search for my Hub on HubPages" cards, and see what happens!  They know what they like, so make sure you are publishing Hubs they will like.

3. msshandriaball profile image71
    msshandriaballposted 4 years ago

If you want to get more traffic try studying hubbers who have been around for 2 to 3 years,most have tutorials for earnings and getting traffic.I suggest following Glenn Stok. He has written many useful hubs about everything on hubpages.