Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

1. EmpressFelicity profile image83
    EmpressFelicityposted 4 years ago

So... I was searching the internet for information about bubonic plague this evening (as you do), and near the top of the SERPs was this satirical gem:

"The bubonic plague was created when renowned adventurer Homer Simpson was searching the nuclear fusion zone of the Springfield Power Plant for the legendary sword: Nuclealibur, said to have been hidden by the legendary multimillionaire Monty Burns. However, he accidentally tripped over a rock and rammed his head into a barrel of dimethylmercury. The chemical oozed its way into the nuclear reactor and caused the bubonic plague to form. The whole town of Springfield died because of it, except for Homer because he was blind, he said Oh i see.

Some suspect that while using his time machine, Doc Brown planted the barrel to cause the plague, and destroy all black people once and for all. It did not spread fast to the great state of Texas where; the great people quoted the phrase "Where the Whiskey Runs, And the Beer Chases". The sheer amount of alcoholic content alone sterilized that from all diesease."

1. Hollie Thomas profile image59
      Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

i can honestly say that I have never read  that interpretation of the bubonic plague. Is this revisionist? lol