jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Where Are My Adsense Results For HubPages?

1. David Harvey profile image61
    David Harveyposted 8 years ago

I have had an Adsense account for years and I have several domains out there that have Adsense ads on them.

Now I've only been writing for HubPages for a week. I have 5 Hubs up, two of which were written today... and not many visitors yet, sure.

However, there have been _some_ visitors and therefore _some _views of my pages with the Adsense on them.

How come when I log into my Adsense account, and when I ask to look at ALL the results for the day - whether anyone clicked or not - I cannot see any reference to HubPages?

The results aren't going to be listed under the channels for my existing domains.

So where on earth do the Hubpages impressions and clicks show in my account, or anyone else's accounts?

I am quite confused by this. Can someone enlighten me, please?

2. bhoge profile image55
    bhogeposted 8 years ago

HP shares 40% - 60% impressions big_smile

3. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

You would need to set up a new channel for hubpages.com

Otherwise the visits and clicks will just show in the total. Look at the total and see if the impressions or clicks add up to more than the ones showing on the sites you already have channels for smile

4. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

You did add your adsense pub code to the affiliates tab on your profile didn't you?

5. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Like Mark said, without adding HP as a channel, you won't see your impression in Adsense. So make sure that you've added the channel.