jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Has anyone had this issur?

1. tamron profile image61
    tamronposted 5 years ago

I sell phone accessories on the weekend cases,clips Ect.  I clicked an ad and  I was shocket to what I seen.  so discusting so is that what is causing invalide clicks?  I don't blame the advertiserd I blame google because they are suppose  to filter these things are suppose to be aligated.  I  do not want what I saw  in my parenting  article in such.   I seen in the TOs we are not allow to write about sex unless it was for education purposes.  What I seen was not educational.

Google makes there money why can't we!

2. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Did you click one of your own ads?

tamronposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No Way

No I don't click ads anywhere where I have signed on I actually was looking in search when this happened.  The title was deceiviing

1. IzzyM profile image84
          IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You were looking in search and it was a site then? An ad on a site? How do you know it was a Google ad? They are not the only advertising company around.

I know some Google ads sell oriental women or whatever, but nothing like you are insinuating.

Sorry I didn't understand your first post.

Do you know when you go into to search and there is ad to the right well I clicked on one because I was looking for wholesale cellphone accessories that is when I was shocked.

1. IzzyM profile image84
              IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh right, with you now. How odd!

working