jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Entering the contest

1. Suki C profile image82
    Suki Cposted 5 years ago

Hi all - please forgive me if this comes across as stupid but I'd like to enter the November contest and am unsure how to submit an entry.  This is what it says on the page about the contest
    .................................................................................
    HOW TO ENTER
    Join HubPages

Create an entry (keeping in mind the qualifying requirements and judging criteria) within the Poems and Poetry, Creative Writing, or Photo Galleries category.

Add the tag: contest.

Publish your Hub!
    ..................................................................................

I would like to enter within the Photo Galleries category but don't understand what I need to do to make it appear as a photo gallery - when I click on the link to 'Photo Galleries Category' it just takes me to some existing hubs without explaining what identifies them as Photo Galleries!

1. michifus profile image86
      michifusposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Click on this link:

http://hubpages.com/topics/entertainmen … leries/772

make a new hub about the topic by clicking on the link "make a new hub on this topic" on the right hand side of that page, add in the tag "contest" to your hub, then post your hub url into the following forum.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/86040

That should do the trick.

Suki Cposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much michifus - I'll give that a try smile

2. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 5 years ago

You really need to hurry as the contest end on the 22nd November at 12:00pm (PT), Best wishes to you.

Oops - didn't realise!  I'm in Spain so that may give me a little more time? (Not sure about these things!)

Thank you smile

1. michifus profile image86
        michifusposted 5 years ago in reply to this

8PM spain time, tuesday. smile

Thank you michifus smile

working