Author Attribution Capsule

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 4 years ago

I just started using Google's Blogger and it has a capsule for author attribution. It is completely free form.

It might be nice to offer this capsule as an option. I would like to see a smaller font as an option within this capsule.

On Wordpress I read there is code to add the author attribution with a personal background of the author across all their articles.

Your thoughts? This probably has been discussed before - if so, I apologize, I search but didn't see the topic in detail.

2. Ms Dee profile image87
    Ms Deeposted 4 years ago

Interesting thought I'd not considered in HubPages. I do put a link at the end of each of my hubs to my hubber profile page, even though a click on my profile photo at the beginning would take the reader there, too. So, I guess I have felt the need for author attribution. However, I think I would keep doing what I'm doing, even if HubPages made such an attribution possible, because I like the idea of taking my reader to my profile page where there is not only an 'author attribution' but more hubs of mine for them to find.

3. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 4 years ago

I like the way you have yours linked to your profile. Thanks for the tip.