jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

1. 0
    The Midlife Galsposted 8 years ago

Hello Hubbers.  We've just moved into HubTown and encourage you all to check us out.

We're videographers, writers, lunatics, midlifers and Internet radio talk show hosts.  DO have a peek at our insane videos on this site!  We have a link to our website on our profile wherein you will find much more chicanery and tomfoolery.

KK and SalGal

Dew Drop Inn!

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages...

2. Ryan Hupfer profile image79
    Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago

Hmmm...I wonder if anyone has ever had a mid-Hub crisis...

1. Maddie Ruud profile image81
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Oooh, oooh, I have!  I'm actually in a situation of not being able to write any more hubs because I promised my 200th would be the user-requested "how to succeed on HubPages" topic.... and I'm only part way through it.

3. 0
    The Midlife Galsposted 8 years ago

WOULD that The Midlife Gals were 'mid-Hub' but it sounds scary!!

4. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago

I looked at your hubs and they basically seem to be just a link to your blog.  Maybe if you slipped in a little more text content, you would hook some more readers here.
    Looks like you have plenty to talk about, and a lot of interesting experiences...

1. 0
      The Midlife Galsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

OUCH!  We're just trying to spread the Necessary Insanity word, and if we had a nickel for every profile we've read from someone trying to lure innocents to their website, we'd be Bill Gates rich.  That's how this cyber neighborhood works, doesn't it? 

Since we just started at Hub, there'll be lots more content, but time is not on our side.  We've got so much going on, it's insane!

thanks for your response...and your patience!  We thought this forum was for introductions...and yes, we're shameless viral bulldogs about trying to suck innocents to our website...it's worth it!  We know boomers are looking for content that is not just what they might read in AARP magazine.

KK and Sal

5. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 8 years ago

Sounds like a sales pitch, I'll wait for one to cross the hubtivity screen and lure me in.

And Maddie, you should just bust out with a bathing suit pictorial or something and be done with it.  Break through that 200 barier with style.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image81
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Maybe I should do a "Hot And Sexy Neverseen Pics" gallery of myself.