jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

About keywords

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

Usually, a number of keywords are returned by google adwords on putting in a search word or phrase. I would like to know how many of the good keywords should be put in a hub?

1. Writer Fox profile image78
      Writer Foxposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Typically, only one keyword or keyword phrase should be used for a 700 word article.  But, you want to select a keyword with low competition.  Use the keyword in the URL you create, for the page title and for a tile in a Hub capsule.  You can read more about keywords in the SEO Hub I wrote - which you can find by clicking on my name.

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
        couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, WF.  I need this info, too.

2. rajan jolly profile image89
        rajan jollyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks writer fox.

2. intraaction profile image60
      intraactionposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks  a lot........

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago
  3. Writer Fox profile image78
    Writer Foxposted 5 years ago

There's more to this than the formula you presented, Cagsil.  To get the full potential of a keyword, you must go into the Traffic Estimator tool on AdWords.  Doing that today, I found that there is less than a third click per day at a cost of $1.95 per click for the keyword "asbestos effects."  At a 68% revenue share with Google, the potential earnings are about $40 a month with this keyword.  However, there are 13,700,000 webpages in the Google index for this search term.  That said, I wouldn't want to devote any time targeting that keyword!

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Writer Fox,

I didn't present anything. I gave someone a Hub to read. You have an issue with the Hub, then take it up with the writer. You're bound to smoked in the conversation, but you're welcome to try. lol

working