jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Looking for some feedback on my first hub

1. tjustis profile image60
    tjustisposted 5 years ago

Hello all,

I am new to HubPages, and would love to have some pointers, tips, etc. on my first hub. Here's the link: http://tjustis.hubpages.com/hub/Cloth-Diapers-Today

Thanks for your help, and have a great day!

tjustis

1. Alecia Murphy profile image89
      Alecia Murphyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think you did a thorough job explaining cloth diapers. I don't have kids but I understand your reasons in why you chose cloth diapers for your child. One thing would be to bold the types of diapers you are talking about as well as the creams .
      Another thing that would be great would be to include the purchasing links in a link capsule for people to access at some point. That way they won't have to fish through the text capsules for the data.
      As a first time hub, though you did an excellent job!

tjustisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Alecia! I'll look into adding link capsules and putting things in bold.

2. AAKremer profile image60
    AAKremerposted 5 years ago

I know what works best for me is to break up the content with the different text tab titles, this helps break it up and make it easier to read.  Hope this helps

tjustisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! I'll look to break up my content a bit. I guess I should have been thinking about how long some of those paragraphs are. Hard for viewers to read, I guess. Thanks for the advice!

working