jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense approval still MIA a week later?

1. capricornrising profile image60
    capricornrisingposted 4 years ago

Hiya - anyone with insight, thanks in advance!

I signed up for Adsense a week ago, and approved Hubpages to access it. Got the email, confirmed by clicking link. They said they'd approve my account, or not in 2-3 days. It's been a week, no approval (nor non-approval) email - or is there some other way I'm supposed to be advised of this?

Also, every time I try to sign into my Adsense account at Google, they tell me my email address still "has to be approved," and to get the confirmation email and click.

Again? Every time? So I do, and it looks like I'm logged in, but if I click anything from those pages, I get the same error page telling me my email address "has to be approved."

Am I actually even hooked up to Adsense? What's the approval timeline? Thanks, everyone!

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

It depends on where you live and other factors. Give it a little more time. Some people are not instantly approved, which means waiting a week or two. Some people have to wait 6 months before being allowed to have an account.

3. capricornrising profile image60
    capricornrisingposted 4 years ago

Thanks very much, Cagsil. I'll wait a little longer.

4. katedonavon profile image83
    katedonavonposted 4 years ago

I have been waiting for more than a month to be fully approved for AdSense after receiving a partial review/approval. The email I received stated that I would be approved or not in about four business days, but it has been more than four weeks! When I log in, I see that it (acceptance)is still pending a full review. I am getting a little impatient.

Has it taken anyone else from the US this long to get fully approved after having a partial approval? I'd like to know if there's anything I can do to speed it up.

1. capricornrising profile image60
      capricornrisingposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've been earning for about a week now. I believe what happened is that I hit a hub quantity threshhold, which also meant I hit a page-view threshhold. I believe I started earning when I published my 25th hub.Write more, and don't worry about the acceptance date - that might work for you.

I also read a forum post that mentioned that if your hubscore is lower than a certain number (I think he said it was 75), all your hubs are "no follow," which I took to mean that Google ignores them. Perhaps someone else can shed better light on what exactly "no follow" means for the earnings program.