jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

Missed the Contest

1. Sulabha profile image81
    Sulabhaposted 5 years ago

Dear HubPages Team,
    When you declared the contest, I was in Delhi for my son's important exam. Hence I could not finish nor submit the short story on time. But can I submit it as a normal hub when I finish it as per my satisfaction? Or should I wait for another contest?
    With Regards,
    Sulabha Dhavalikar

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Go ahead and publish your hub as a regular hub without the contest tag of course...You need not wait for another contest to happen... smile

Sulabhaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot. Yes, I will do it.
        Thanks again.
        Sulabha Dhavalikar

1. QuestionMaster profile image89
          QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's a much better idea to publish it - each contest has a different topic so it's likely the next contest will have no relation to your hub.

Yes. That was the doubt I was having in my mind. Also, I was not sure if Short Stories could be written in the form of Hub.
            With Regards,
            Sulabha Dhavalikar

1. sofs profile image88

Yes you can... there is a  short story section for you hub classification in books and literature section..

2. QuestionMaster profile image89
              QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can write stories and poetry here, but they're unlikely to make you money.

1. sofs profile image88

Maybe you should gear it with some earning keywords and text on the subject to make it long enough... and you may have the right kind of ads... it might still fetch you the cents like some of mine do... wink

That's heartening. Because, I need to finish it to make my mind work on something else.
                  Thanks awfully.
                  Sulabha Dhavalikar

working