jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Why is that no one is following me and reading my blogs ? Help Please

1. seoustad profile image60
    seoustadposted 5 years ago

I have just started blogging. I don't know why but I am now loving it but the thing which is really disturbing me is that no one is viewing, reading, commenting and following my blog? Can you guys give me tips or help me out.

Thanks fellow Hublets

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

SEOustad, Welocme to Hubpages .
      You need to be be active in the forums for people to know you are here,
      Write good quality hubs and read and comment on the hubs of other hubbers for them to get interested and check out your profile.
      Followers  happens slowly,  they happen naturally, they follow you if what you write here interests them..
      Hubpages is not a blogging site, it is an article submission site.
      And Hey  Hublets does not sound great hubbers is the name smile

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I looked at your hubs. The math tutor one has 7 links to the same site, you are only allowed 2 on each hub. Also, they are both very short. You should also aim for at least 300 words per hub.

Also, if your hubs are too personal they will get flagged by Hubpages.

Reading through the learning center will teach you everything you need to know about HubPages

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

2. seoustad profile image60

lol. Thanks for helping sofs. Hubbers  then it is .

3. seoustad profile image60

thanks for the help. Really appreciate it

4. marriedwithdebt profile image88
    marriedwithdebtposted 5 years ago

You only have one Hub. That is not enough material to expect people to become fans of you. Also, HP is not a blogging site so Hubs that read like blogs generally don't attract much interest. People are looking for well researched articles that are longer.

5. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Hubpages is not a blogging site. Hubs are not blogs. They are stand-alone articles that you might find in a magazine.

Try and write them as if they are just that, magazine articles, and you will soon realise the type of content to put in, and what to leave out.

6. seoustad profile image60

Thnx ...

working