jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (26 posts)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

1. mary615 profile image93
    mary615posted 5 years ago

I just want to wish all my Fellow Hubbers a Happy Thanksgiving!  I love you all!

2. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Love you, too! Whatcha having for dinner down there in FL?

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't know about FL, but in the wilds of Idaho we will be having spuds, of course.  And Turkey and rotten egg pie.

Happy Thanksgiving to all on HP - may your day be perfect.

1. habee profile image90
        habeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You, too, Wildman! We're having smoked turkey, fried turkey, a pork butt, and a ham! Oooohhhh...the smell of the smoking meat is tantalizing!

1. mary615 profile image93
          mary615posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Glad you're not having that "sheepshead" today!  I'll bet your house is smelling good right about now!  Happy Turkey Day!

3. Richard Craig profile image75
    Richard Craigposted 5 years ago

We don't do Thanksgiving here in the UK but Happy Thanksgiving anyway!  Just think of poor little me when you delve into that mighty feast and sip expensive wine.

1. habee profile image90

Richard, fly on over, and we'll set an extra place!!

1. Richard Craig profile image75
        Richard Craigposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh thanks!! I'm on my way!  If I don't show by sundown I'm lost at sea *gulp*

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Happy thanksgiving everyone... have a wonderful day...may your day be blessed!!

5. dungeonraider profile image83
    dungeonraiderposted 5 years ago

It's a time to be thankful for all we have.  But let's never forget it's a day for enjoying ourselves, and the ones near and dear to us.  Well, that, and watching the Lions upset the Packers!  Have fun, everyone.  I'm thankful our adventures have brought us all together on HubPages.

6. KeithTax profile image80
    KeithTaxposted 5 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoy your turkey dinner and football America.

7. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

Love my fellow Hubbers! Happy Thanksgiving! Our extended family dinner is Saturday so I have some time today. Just finished with the leaves. Suppose to be 60 degrees here but I am frozen. We are having ham in stead of turkey this year. I needed to keep things more simple. Love the turkey but oh, the clean up mess - no thank you for now. Yes, I agree with KeithTax - happy football America - my husband's favorite.

8. mary615 profile image93
    mary615posted 5 years ago

Our day will be blessed with (the last head count I was given) 35 guests.  Each member of my family is supposed to bring at least one guest, but they usually find one or two more people who have no home or famiy to spend the day with.  So, I gotta get busy and get off HubPages before I get sucked into reading Hubs when I should be cooking!

9. yarddog2k profile image59
    yarddog2kposted 5 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, and Happy Holidays to all.

10. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 5 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving! From little old England! think of me with my pizza and boring tv later! lol! and leave me some Turkey!

1. habee profile image90

Want me to mail you some leftovers??

1. Nell Rose profile image90
        Nell Roseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes please! lol! actually I will sit and eat my pizza thinking of everybody eating their turkey, still got christmas to get through, I can only eat one turkey a year feel to guilty otherwise! lol!

11. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving! Been up since 4:30 in the morning. Have a blessed day! smile

1. Nell Rose profile image90
      Nell Roseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Have a great day!

12. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving Hubbers! We're already stuffed from breakfast! Thick slice French toast stuffed with Greek yogurt/honey, whipped cream cheese and guava spread, a hash brown casserole, and maple syrup sausage, juice, coffee.

Dinner is later this afternoon Greek/American style with I'm not sure how many people will show up! Enjoy the day! So much to be thankful for. smile  This is my first granddaughters first Thanksgiving.  Clara says 'hi!'

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5807427_f248.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdG618TMc5E

and one more ~ 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-HLxpWG … ure=relmfu

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

OH my, she is very cute...

Congratulations!

My turkey was messed up. I will end up buying at Boston Market here....but my pumpkin and apple pie are delicious,

Happy thanksgiving to you and your family!!

13. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Hope you have more blessings!!!

14. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1. Lord De Cross profile image65
      Lord De Crossposted 5 years ago in reply to this

HAPPY HAPPY,,AND 3000 HAPPY THANKSGIVINGS to all! and to you MARY

15. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 5 years ago

Our T-day is Friday.  We go to our daughters. They do it that way so that his  brothers and sisters can  go to their spouses/s.o.'s  on Thursday and still all get together. 

It's a nice time. My son-in-law is a great cook and his family is bright and fun to be with.  Good food, good people - what else is there?

16. profile image0
    oldandwiseposted 5 years ago

Being new to this, I want to wish all a Happy Thanksgiving!

working